Terms & Conditions
Cancellations and Refunds
1. For courses and work shops once registration is completed and the fees are paid in full or partial, there will be no refund and no transfers to other dates or transfer to fellow participants.
2. For Conference and seminar a charge of 50% of the registration fee for administrative charges will be made for cancellations received in writing at least 30 days prior to the conference start date.
The company regrets that no cancellations will be accepted within 30 days of the conference start date. Prepayments will not be refunded and invoiced sums will be payable in full, except in cases where it has been possible to mitigate loss..
3. Refund is possible in the condition that the Company or its principal change the dates or cancel program other than on circumstances of national calamities and/or war, a full refund will admissible based on the exact amount the company received and less any return transfer charges or currency exchange loss.
4. The company will refund only to the credit card payer or to a person duly authorized by the credit card payer.
5. The company has the right to change the venue and secure the next best venue to deliver the program.
Payment terms are 100% in advance to secure a seat. Partial payments shall not be refunded and seat will be cancelled if the balance amount is not received prior to 7 days of start of the program.
Participants leaving during the program for what so ever reason will not be refunded.
Certificates & Certification
Participants must complete the full duration of the program to be eligible for the CME credits