To become the leading specialty medical training provider of choice throughout the GCC and all the areas we serve.
IBC Medical Services will continue to offer the highest quality courses from the world’s most esteemed internationally recognized organizations, taught by experienced and dedicated medical professionals.
IBC Medical Services is an independent training institute established in 2000 and has been training medical professionals for the last 12 years, teaching 4,000 physicians annually.
Why choose IBC?
- First to offer American Heart Association and American Safety and Health Institute courses in the GCC region
- Ranked 33rd on the Dubai SME Top 100 Companies List
- Received recognition as a GCC Top 100 Company and Arabia/Turkey Top 500 Fastest Growing Company
- First company to be awarded His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Award for Best Health and Wellness in 2007
- Member of the Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Establishment for Business Development
Our courses are locally accredited by:
- Dubai Health Authority (DHA), Continuing Medical Education Department
- Trakhees EHS Department (JAFZA)
- Dubai Corporation of Ambulance Services (DCAS)
IBC Medical Services is internationally accredited by:
- American Heart Association (AHA) International Training Center
- American Safety and Health Institute (ASHI)
- American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (AAAM)
- International Accreditation and Recognition Council (IARC)
- Australian Registered Emergency Medical Technicians (AREMT)
IBC Medical Services is owned and operated by experienced medical and education professionals who specialize in the highest quality specialty medical training.
Our Life Support Division offers the required DHA health agency accreditation courses such as:
- Basic Life Support
- Basic First Aid
- Emergency ECG & Pharmacology
- IV Therapy Management
- CPR Pro for Dental Professionals
- CPR Pro for the Professional Rescuer
- Career Bridging Programs
- and many more
IBC’s Medical Conference Division offers GP and specialized physician courses such as:
- Bariatric Surgery
- MRCP PACES
- Fetal Medicine
- Diploma in Ultrasound
- Aesthetic Medicine
- Hair Transplant
- and many more
The instructor team is comprised of Emergency Medical Technicians, Paramedics, Registered Nurses, Physicians and very senior professors from around the world with a combined experience of more than 50 years in medicine and are leaders in their fields.
To meet the busy scheduling needs of our participants and delegates, IBC Medical Services offers weekend courses and courses conducted on your premises for convenience. With our corporate office located in Dubai, UAE and branches in Egypt, India, Kuwait, UK, Singapore, Kenya and USA, IBC Medical Services can meet your training needs. Contact us and let us assist you achieve your training and certification goals.